-> worth a look
     by bainbridge bainbrid@...

Date: 19 Mar 2003 16:33:07 -0600
From: bainbridge bainbrid@...
Subject: worth a look

This looks like a good guide to salvaged materials.  It may help ease
concerns of building officials.
The City of Vancouver Materials Testing Lab was built almost entirely
of salvaged materials. Great!

Kernan, P. 2002. Old to New Design Guide: Salvaged Building Materials
in New Construction. Greater Vancouver Regional District, Policy an
Planning Department. Vancouver, BC 115 p.

<http://www.gvrd.bc.ca/services/garbage/design/pdf/Design%20Guide%20Master.pdf>http://www.gvrd.bc.ca/services/garbage/design/pdf/Design%20Guide%20Master.pdf
- --
David Bainbridge
Environmental Studies Coordinator
CAS
Alliant International University
10455 Pomerado Road
San Diego, CA 92131

Fax (858) 635-4730
Ph (858) 635-4616
http://academic.alliant.edu/bainbridge/
http://www.sustainableenergy.org/resources/technologies/solar_passive.htm
http:SustainableSources.com

The future isn't something hidden in a corner. The future is
something we build in the present. Paulo Freire

There may be important message content

- --============_-1164010685==_ma============

<<<<<< See above "Message Body" >>>>>>

- --============_-1164010685==_ma============

salvaged materials.  It may help ease concerns of building
officials.</font>
Testing Lab was built almost entirely of salvaged materials.
Great!</font>
Old to New Design Guide: Salvaged Building Materials in New
Construction. Greater Vancouver Regional District, Policy an Planning
Department. Vancouver, BC 115 p.
<a
href="http://www.gvrd.bc.ca/services/garbage/design/pdf/Design%20Guide%20Master.pdf";
size="-1">http://www.gvrd.bc.ca/services/garbage/de<span

David Bainbridge
Environmental Studies Coordinator
CAS
Alliant International University
10455 Pomerado Road
San Diego, CA 92131

Fax (858) 635-4730
Ph (858) 635-4616
http://academic.alliant.edu/bainbridge/
http://www.sustainableenergy.org/resource<span
http:SustainableSources.com</font>
corner. The future is something we build in the present. Paulo
Freire</font><font face="Times New Roman" size="+3"
color="#000000"></font>