GSBN:Looking for research??

The folks at Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage in Missouri are considering various
options for construction of additional buildings on their property.  I
received the following request for comparative analysis or research, and am
just inquiring to see if anyone has information to share.

" Seeking scientific studies on the environmental impact of
strawbale construction methods as compared to other more conventional
methods of construction.  Realize that there are many variables that must
be go into such an analysis, and may be simplistic in my desire to expect
that such an analysis to have been done that would apply to our climate.
If you could refer me to any such research, it is my hope that it would
be very helpful to Dancing Rabbit. "

Joyce Coppinger
jc10508@...