Re: GSBN:Peruvian Lbrary Fund (Proposal)

Rob,

Thanks for your quick and decisive action on helping out this group in
Peru. I'd suggest you add The Art of Natural Building to the book list,
since it has such good overviews on so many different techniques, it's
bound to be very useful to them.

I would gladly donate the two books I'm involved with. If the whole package
is being sent as a lump, let me know where to add my books to the pile. Or,
I could just send them directly.

Cheers,

Chris

http://www.strawhomes.ca