Date: 21 Apr 2003 06:56:55 -0500
From: Rene Dalmeijer rened@...
Subject: Call for help from Peru

Pedro,

First of for all who are keen to help Pedro here is his e-mail address
carrillopedro@...

Second The material I am currently author of is on my website
www.rened.cistron.nl. I doubt if it will be of much use to you. I have a
few small technical pages with forms to do some basic calculations. Your
request has focused my mind to see how I could help you and specifically
with what content.

Pedro what information would be really useful? Currently I am in the
position to spend some time to create/ collect this information.

Besides me there is already a pool of knowledge available some on-line and
other after request. One of the sources I Brabara Jones who has a
downloadable SB book. Besides that Building without borders BWB has been
put together and is assembling material specifically for cases such as you
are facing.>

 >Thank you very much for your time. If you can help with something, =
 >please answer this mail. My address is:
 >Pedro Carrillo
 >Junin 421, Miraflores
 >Lima 18, Peru