From: billc_lists@...
To: GSBN GSBN@...
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 2:20 AM
Subject: Re: GSBN:Re:Peruvian SB Library Fund

>>>>SNIPPED>>>>

And I'm pretty sure Builders Without Borders
(http://builderswithoutborders.org) had a spanish "how to" manual in
PDF, though I don't see it online.  Anyone have a clue on that one?

http://sustainablesources.com/contact/

For instructions on joining, leaving, or otherwise using the GSBN list, send email to GSBN@...
HELP in the SUBJECT line.
----