Re: GSBN:Re:Peruvian SB Library Fund

> It also occurred to me that the books might be of limited use since
> many of the people in need of housing probably can't read English and
> also, because many of the methods and materials mentioned in the
> books may simply not be available in Peru at low cost so it might be
> worthwhile having some of the artistically-inclined Listmembers put
> together a pictorial "How to build a simple SB House" manual (under
> the guidance of  explurts of course.)

* (as Rene Dalmijer suggested) Check the BWB website: That is exactly what
they have for download.
www.builderswithoutborders.org
English and Spanish versions are available. Lots of very clear (and
beautiful) drawings.
A french version is comming close to completion.

Amazon Nails site: (English doc)
http://www.strawbalefutures.org.uk/

I'm still working on a CD-romproject that will contain informative SB
websites, the BWB documents and ?

In India it became clear to me that books are great, but printing and
shipping costs are simply to high to really get that info to go everywhere.
I feel that CD-roms present us the opportunity to copy and sent a whole lot
more cost-effeciently. The documentation can then be viewed, & printed
locally. It can also be copied perfectly and endlessly for very little cost.
Only 'the man with the white beard' knows when I will be able to finish this
sideline CD-rom project. I invite you all to surpass my effort.

Good luck with your efforts,
Andr?

La maison en paille