GSBN:Re: Call for help from Peru

Pedro,

Your request has triggered a lot of activity to assist you.

What I suggest is go to the following:
1) BWB site audit fill in the form http://builderswithoutborders.org/publications/audit.htm 2) Look at or download http://www.7generaciones.org/CNprimer.htm it is a Spanish language translation of a SB introduction and basic building practices as developed for Mongolia. A new updated even more appropriate book is on its way. We don't advise some of the techniques in this book anymore. 3) Have a look at the other material on the BWB site http://builderswithoutborders.org/

There is a lot of material there which I am sure will be of great assistance to you. Due to your request and others we have found out that it should be easier for people like you to assemble all the material you need. We have now started on a project to be better prepared for requests such as yours.