GSBN:Mike Faine joins GSBN

Hi again folks,

Mike Faine has also accepted our invitation. See his response below.

Earlier archives are currently being moved to a new server, and are unavailable at this time.

G'day Bill
thanks for the invite, I'm sure that Both John and myself would greatly
benefit by joining the list. I suggest that you use our email address at the
university for contact (as that is where we do our research). We both work
at the University of Western Sydney.
So our addresses are as follows:
m.faine@...
j.zhang@...

Both John and I have been successful in obtaining some research funds and we
will be actively researching a number of projects over the next couple of
months. We will probably have heaps of questions and hopefully we can
contribute with some research and knowledge of our own.

Thanks for the invite
regards Mike.

billc@...