From:  billc_lists@...
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 03:16:26 -0500
To: gsbn@...
Subject: GSBN:Mike Faine joins GSBN

Hi again folks,

Mike Faine has also accepted our invitation. See his response below.

A reminder to all that the recent archives of the list (since Nov 02)
Sign in as user = gsbn123 and password = bale123.

Earlier archives are currently being moved to a new server, and are
unavailable at this time.

billc@...

http://mail2web.com/ .