GSBN:SB contacts in the Ukraine?

(Sorry for the double posting, forgot to replace the subject line)
Dear SB friends,

Does anyone have SB contacts in the Ukraine? (See mail below)
Please email me directly (or cc me, so I know mr Lim got a reply)

Greetings,
Andr?

Dear Mr. Andre,

I visited your nice website and may have to bother you.

I am from south Korea.  One of my freinds is now living in Kiev, Ukraine for
missionary work and he want to meet some people who have involved in starw
bale house project in Ukraine.

I wonder if you know any people in Ukraine who is involved in this
straw-bale house project and advise me the contact points.

Looking forward to your kind reply.

Best regards
Y.Y.Lim

812, Riverside Hanshin Officetel, 350, Mapo-Dong,
Mapo-Ku, Seoul  Korea

Phone: +822-715-2122, Fax: +822-715-2123
Mobile : +82-11-9955-5085
E-mail: yylim00@...