GSBN:Re: SB Mama Amelia's Strawphanage Update

G 'day All

I will be posting this to all the lists that I am on so remember the delete
key is your best friend.  The Straw Wolf needs your help to make this
happen.  It is straw bale, it is for a wonderful cause and it is very close
to my heart, so no apologies for content or for cross posting.

It has been a while since I last wrote to you about Mama Amelia.  I have not
forgotten her and never will!  I just had to find some space to devote to
the strawphanage, that's all.

I now have some breathing space and will put aside time each day towards the
goal of building the strawphanage for Mama Amelia.

So if you are still interested and can offer some help, advice, design,
physical help, contacts, fund raising and moral support, stay tuned.  If you
want to be deleted from this list of "the Friends of Mama Amelia" please
advise by return email, and I will delete you from the list.

The Yahoo group for Mama Amelia is open and if you want to join that to make
the discussions easier then I will send you an invite to join that list.

So to work;  just briefly I have extended the closing date for the design
competition to the 31st August 2003.

Mama Amelia's web site:

http://www.amelia.de/english/index.html

The problem of abandoned children in Capetown has not gone away and nor have
we.

Please advise all designers and architects that you know that we need a good
LOW cost design for the strawphanage.

The video will be available on loan to anyone who needs a copy by the end of
next week.  I have 10 copies being made so we will have to share around.

If you receive a duplicate of this email please let me know which address
you prefer to be notified on.  Also if you think that someone you know
should be notified send me their address, with their permission of course.

Time to get Fair Dinkum about this, Mama Amelia needs shelter for her
children.

Kind regards
The Straw Wolf
http://strawbale.archinet.com.au