From: mahfudh kurniawan mahfudh_kurniawan@...
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 08:25:21 -0700 (PDT)
To: thelaststraw@...
Subject: composite hybrid

hi  my name is mahfudh kurniawan. i'm from brawijaya
university, indonesia. I'm a college student at the
last periode (semester). Now i'm doing my experiment
about composite hybrid using discontinous natural and
glass fiber as a reinforce lamina. I have a problem to
find a reference in my country. From this email, i
hope i can get some information (paper or journal)
about composite hybrid. beside that i have a problem
to measurement density of natural fiber. What kind of
methode that i can use to know the density of fiber?.
I hope a can    i can get the answer as soon as
possible. Thank you  for your attention...