-> Fwd:  Could you help me?
     by Strawnet@...

Date: 10 Jul 2003 19:04:25 -0500
From: Strawnet@...
Subject: Fwd:  Could you help me?

I received this message today and thought I'd see if anyone would like to
respond to this request. Do we have any SE Asia list members these days?
And does anyone know if they have balers in Cambodia?  Please let me know
if you any of you do reply, so I'll know that there has been a response.
I may have time to write this weekend if no one else does.

Thanks,

David Eisenberg
- ---------------- Begin Forwarded Message ----------------