-> RE: GSBN:Fwd:  Could you help me?
     by jeff@...

Date: 12 Jul 2003 00:46:01 -0500
From: jeff@...
Subject: RE: GSBN:Fwd:  Could you help me?

I was wondering if anyone else noticed the email address and wondered if it
was a joke.  I responded with a quick email basically repeating what you had
said, David.  You need to build SB in dry places, and you can build dry
places anywhere.  Anyway, it wasn't much, but that's basically what I sent.
I wish I had more time to respond in more depth, but times be busy!

Jeff