-> Aesthetic Bait !
     by "Lars Keller" larskeller@...

Date: 15 Jul 2003 19:28:32 -0500
From: "Lars Keller" larskeller@...
Subject: Aesthetic Bait !

Dear...

In 12 days - July 28th - approximately 400 architecture students from ALL over
Europe will gather in little Denmark.
During two weeks of workshops the theme "Sustainable Living" will be explored.

As a representative of Friland (a Coop / Community with housing and
workplaces) which is co-hosting the event, I will be opening the first of many
interesting evenings with an introduction to Friland and Sustainable Building.

As my audience is architecture students I am going to mix three things:
- - the spoken word
- - humor
- - beautiful pictures

I therefore have a request:

If you have a particularly beautiful and interesting photo of a building / a
process / a material etc. - smth related to sustainable building and Living,
will you then mail me a digital copy to this email address:
larskeller@...
It is important that you include explanatory text.

Yours sincerely
Lars Keller

~~~
Lars Keller