From: GSBN [mailto:GSBN@...] On Behalf Of bainbridge
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 11:32 AM
To: GSBN@...; billc_lists@...
Subject: GSBN:Help : Bales and sound suppression

Can anyone help?

--
David A. Bainbridge
Environmental Studies Coordinator

Fax (858) 635-4730	Ph (858) 635-4616

It is better to be crudely right than precisely wrong. Todd Neubauer
http://www.ases.org/about_ases/awards/passive_pioneer.htm

http://academic.alliant.edu/bainbridge/
ISIE	http://www.yale.edu/is4ie/
USSEE 	http://www.ussee.org/about/