Re: GSBN:Help : Bales and sound suppression

David,

No numbers, but here's what I can tell you with absolute certainty- If I were inside a bale house with Canadian fiberglass-framed windows, and you were outside, and the window beween us was closed- you would have to holler and make hand signals for me to understand what you were saying. Very soon, you would make the hand signal that meant for me to open the damned window, so that we could have a normal conversation. I think sound insulation is a place where bales and plaster really excel. It's right up there with lusciousness.

Cheers,

Paul
--
Paul Lacinski