-> Re: GSBN:Help : Bales and sound suppression
     by Paul Lacinski paul@...

Date: 5 Aug 2003 23:25:56 -0500
From: Paul Lacinski paul@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:Help : Bales and sound suppression

David,

No numbers, but here's what I can tell you with absolute certainty-
If I were inside a bale house with Canadian fiberglass-framed
windows, and you were outside, and the window beween us was closed-
you would have to holler and make hand signals for me to understand
what you were saying.  Very soon, you would make the hand signal that
meant for me to open the damned window, so that we could have a
normal conversation.  I think sound insulation is a place where bales
and plaster really excel.  It's right up there with lusciousness.

Cheers,

Paul
- --
Paul Lacinski