GSBN:Re: (shells and milk)

Derek,

Thanks RT's observation is exactly what is happening. Although I must say that I don't see the necessity of adding the cement milk. If it is required it will not be strong enough to be of any value anyway or you have to use hugely unsustainably thick layers of shells which will do the trick all by themselves.