-> Young natural builder looking for a deal.
     by "chug." chug@...

Date: 20 Aug 2003 14:03:59 -0500
From: "chug." chug@...
Subject: Young natural builder looking for a deal.

Further to Lars' future help for Anders Molgard, I would like to add that I
worked with him whilst he was in the U.K and
can vouch for him being as Lars describes, full of energy, initiative, and
focus.
He has skills, learns fast, and can be trusted, and I will also add that he is
also very funny/entertaining .
Good luck Anders and Lars.
Regards
Chug