Re: GSBN:A World "Tour" of Straw Bale

Chris,

I would like to contribute. But I first would like to get something resolved. I spent quite some effort in sending you articles in the past to find out that they have not been used. They are now obviously past there prime. I spent quite a bit of effort in putting them together I am now reluctant to again expend effort for nothing. Most probably the fact you have not placed the articles is that they were of more philosophical nature and therefore found them unsuitable for publication. If this is the case then I would like to put a strong case for keeping this type of article in the TLS.

The recent issues have been very informative but for my liking the whole is now maybe a little too dry. TLS should be besides informative, thought provoking and also be a good read.