Re: GSBN:TLS World Tour of Straw Bale

Chris,
I'll get you something on Mexico, what's the absolute latest date? How long do you want it.

Bill

On Wednesday, October 15, 2003, at 08:44 AM, Chris Magwood wrote:

Hello All!

Just to let you know that as of the passing of the "official" deadline for articles for the upcoming TLS "world tour" issue, we have reports from many parts of the world, but are still missing a few that would be great to include.

Received so far are reports/articles from:
France
Norway
Nicaragua
Spain
Canada
USA (none from any of the regional assns, however)
Saudi Arabia
Israel
Germany
Russia
Happy smiles and gold stars to everybody in those nations!

Conspicuously absent are:
England/UK
Denmark
Holland
Australia
New Zealand
Belgium
Austria
Mongolia
to name a few of the places where we know there are projects going on...

We are looking for articles on particular projects, or an overview of recent bale building activity in that area. If you know of activity in other places, please let me know soon. The real real deadline is soon approaching, and I'd like for this issue to be as complete as > possible.

Remember, I'm willing to take your leads and do the legwork myself!

Hope all is well out there!

Chris
--

***************************