Re: GSBN:TLS World Tour of Straw Bale

Chris,

I can write a short report on Mongolia, as I'm going there next week. I'll need a couple of weeks, though. Is that OK?

Thanks, Paul

Paul,

This is a great offer! It certainly pushes the deadline for the issue to its boundaries, but I think it will be worth it! The reports don't need to be long or detailed, so don't worry about making it more than it needs to be. In general, the reports have been a few paragraphs long, and have 3-4 photos of the projects they are describing.

The absolute latest I can wait is November 7, so hopefully you'll have a chance to put something together by then.

Have a good and safe journey, and look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,

Chris
--

http://www.strawhomes.ca