From: GSBN [mailto:GSBN@...]On Behalf Of bainbridge
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 10:12 AM
To: GSBN
Subject: Re: GSBN:Building Size Search

Joyce,

Im sure it must be the 18000 sq ft Ridge winery.... some photos at ZFA
http://www.zfa.com/special_structures.html

Long ago we had some info on a pig farmer in canada who was also
using very large temporary straw bale buildings.... cant find info
though.

Cheers

David
--
David A. Bainbridge
Associate Professor, Sustainable Management

Fax (858) 635-4730      Ph (858) 635-4616

It is better to be crudely right than precisely wrong. Todd Neubauer
http://www.alliant.edu/faculty/bainbridge.htm
http://www.sustainableenergy.org/resources/technologies/solar_passive.htm
ISIE    http://www.yale.edu/is4ie/
USSEE   http://www.ussee.org/about/