Re: GSBN:Building Size Search

Joyce,

The obvious building that comes to my mind is the 350 seat Rabo Bank auditorium of the 2002 Floriade.

Its on my website www.rened.cistron.nl English>SB houses>Floriade. I dont have dimensions but it is a big building Tom Rijven tom.paille@... intensely involved in the project. He knows exactly what it means to make a SB building under show time circumstances.