Re: GSBN:Building Size Search

Thanks, Bob.

I think I visited with Kent a while back. Good to have my memory refreshed.

Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone in or near the fires in
California. We hope there will be an end to all this destruction and tragedy
soon. Can people send money or help in other ways for those in the strawbale
community who have suffered losses - and if we can, tell us where and how.

Take care,

Joyce

on 10/31/03 6:05 AM, Bob Bolles at Bob@...: