RE: GSBN:Building Size Search

Thank you Joyce - I appreciate your thoughtfulness
We know of the 2 SBs that were lost in the fire in our local, but do not
know if there were any others that I am unaware of.
The Crestridge Ecological Preserve building was unpermitted, and thus
uninsured. I spoke With Leslie Reynolds, the gal in charge of the
project, last night, and we are gearing up to find some more $s for the
project. That could be tough for a while, as the State is beyond broke,
and there are other projects/people that take a greater priority, of
course.
I just had an email exchange with the Woolf's and they are in the
process of assessing the project and working on seeing how much they
will get for their loss. It was not quite finished (not yet plastered),
so they will have to make some determination of the "value". No way to
retrieve their sweat equity. I will keep you all informed, and as needs
arrive, I will pass them on - Thank you so much for your concern.
Regards
Bob

Bob Bolles
Sustainable Building Systems