Re: GSBN:ISBBC 004

Hi Paul.

Thank you very much. My pleasure.
I sincerely look forward to see you soon.
- In my own edition of Life's Good Stories I have this scene taking place at The Howlin' Wolf. A veranda and a rocking chair.

I agree with you very much.
I will think a lot about it.
It is a whole new task to try to get in good contact with this group.

I look forward to read "news" from Mongolia. Maybe even a few words about how the indoor CLAY-plaster on the Tugrug clinic has performed, and whether that has inspired UNDP to implement clayplasters on the insides of their buildings (for all the good reasons we know of) ?

Kind regards
Lars Keller

~~~

~~~