Re: GSBN:ISBBC 004

Hi All,

I'm sure you all know there will be an East coast Natural Building
Colloquium  June 26 - July 3rd in Bath, New York. Just FYI, Just in
case...

Organizer is Mary Golden: gaiatecture@...

Peace,
Tony

Dear Straw Bale Networker.

With this letter I want to inform you, that we in Europe have
startet preparing for next year«s big event, the ISBBC 04 - the
International Straw Bale Building Conference 2004.

The overall setup goes as follows...

Theme:
Education - the next generation

Place:
Europe, Denmark, Friland.

Time:
June.

Frame:
Strawbale-Convoys: strawbale-house-tours collecting partizipants and
end up in Friland. Week 24.
Building Week: a pre- or post- gathering sb-workshop for newcomers.
Week 24 or 26. Yet no decided.
Gathering: the international straw bale building conference. Week 25.
Summer of Building: future builders spread all over, learning by
doing. Week 26 onwards.

More about the Building Summer:
The different European building projects of the summer and autumn
«04 will present
themselves. These projects will have space for people to participate. These
spaces will be coordinated. This will be done according to ?Hands for
Knowledge? a concept which lays out rules for the (money-less)
interaction between
building projects and people who want to learn natural building.

We have chosen to recycle the 1999 American convoy.
We have chosen to recycle the Australian setup with a one-week gathering.

We are planning to put high priority on the workshops. And we intend
to widen the horizon by including a wide range of sustainable
building solutions (eg waste water treatment plants, solar heating,

Please send comments, ideas, warnings, suggestions etc direct to:
isbbc@...

Yours sincerely
Lars Keller

~~~

Lars Keller
Friland 12 B
Feldballe
8410 R¿nde
Danmark

0045-20240505
larskeller@...
~~~
list, send email to GSBN@...HELP in the
SUBJECT line.

************
Tony Novelli
Assistant Director
P.O. Box 27513, Tucson, AZ  85713
(520) 624-6628 voice / (520) 798-3701 fax
http://www.dcat.net

The Development Center for Appropriate Technology is a not for profit
organization that is supported solely by foundation grants and charitable
contributions from corporations, small business, and individuals. Our mission
is to enhance the health of the planet and our communities by promoting a
shift to sustainable construction and development through leadership,
strategic relationships, and education. To learn about how you can support
DCAT's crucial work, visit our website at http://www.dcat.net.