Re: GSBN:ISBBC 004

Hi Tony,

Just in case I dont get what you are saying:
Do you think we are going to collide too much. It is deffinitely the Gathering which is most important, and i reckon only "newcomers" are going to be around for the Building Week and the Summer of Building, and I dont think they'd travel to both anyway ?

¬¬¬
ISBBC 04 - Friland, Denmark, Europe
Education - the next generation

Program:
The Convoys:          week 24 June 7th - June 12th
The Gathering:        week 25 June 12th - June 19th
The Building Week: week 26 June 20th ? June 26th
The Summer of Building: after the Gathering and onwards
¬¬¬
Kind regards
Lars

~~~