GSBN:Ridge Winery Photo

Just posted a photograph of the Ridge Winery in California to the SB-r-us
photo album, a project of Tim Owen-Kennedy, Vital Systems Natural Building
and Design, Inc., Napa, California.

--
Joyce Coppinger
Managing Editor, The Last Straw Journal/TLS

Our web site now has a Calendar of Events (hands-on training and workshops,
lectures and conferences, tours and events around the world) and we update
it continuously throughout the year.