Re: GSBN:TLS looking for straw bale "follow-up"

Since TLS is a partner in the Registry, and since one purpose of the Registry is for researching/disseminating info on the performance etc of existing buildings, I see no reason why you shouldn't contact some of the registered homes.

Shoot me the specs of a qualifying building (ie, "4+ years old, load bearing, clay plaster, north america" yadda yadda) and I'll extract the candidates who are open to such contact.