GSBN:Whole House Truss System - SB

Hello everyone,

There once was an architect names George Swanson in Fairfield, Iowa, who was
using a whole house truss system for straw-bale construction. Does anyone
have anything current about George Swanson and the whole house truss system?

Any help or referrals will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Joyce Coppinger

--
Joyce Coppinger
Managing Editor, The Last Straw Journal/TLS

Our web site now has a Calendar of Events (hands-on training and workshops,
lectures, events around the world) and we update it continuously throughout
the year.