From: GSBN [mailto:GSBN@...] On Behalf Of bainbridge
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 12:22 PM
To: GSBN@...; billc_lists@...
Subject: GSBN:Help SB in Japan

A former student is interested in working with sb in Japan. She lives
in Yokohama.

Any suggestions - hikarism@...

Please cc me as well

db
--
David A. Bainbridge
Associate Professor, Sustainable Management

Fax (858) 635-4528	Ph (858) 635-4616

It is better to be crudely right than precisely wrong. Todd Neubauer
http://www.alliant.edu/faculty/bainbridge.htm
http://academic.alliant.edu/bainbridge/presentations/
http://www.sustainableenergy.org/resources/technologies/solar_passive.ht
ISIE	http://www.yale.edu/is4ie/