[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
GSBN:The Unofficial Hot-Topic of Straw Bale Building anno 2004 ?!? / ISBBC 2004.
- To: "Global Straw Bale Network" GSBN@...
- Subject: GSBN:The Unofficial Hot-Topic of Straw Bale Building anno 2004 ?!? / ISBBC 2004.
- From: "Lars Keller" larskeller@...
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:33:21 +1030
- Reply-to: "GSBN" GSBN@...
- Sender: "GSBN" GSBN@...
I would like your thoughts regarding a potential forum at the upcoming ISBBC in Denmark this June.
It has been pointed out from several persons that at conferences there often seems to be one or two issues puzzling the subconscious mind of us all.
At earlier conferences we have sensed issues such as "wall foot details", "earth render", "size (small)", "prefered wall
structure (mainstream versus eco)".
So: what is today's hot issue in your neck of the woods ?
ISBBC / Lars Keller