Re: GSBN:The Unofficial Hot-Topic of Straw Bale Building anno 2004 ?!? / ISBBC 2004.

Lars,

My suggestion for this was to make space in the program to enable a discussion of the hot topic(s). These hot topics kind of occur accidentally. I am sure one will come up. The topics Jeff and John mention are always there but I am not sure if they are the hot topics that will cause the buzz during ISBBC we will just have to wait and see.