-> Re: GSBN:The Unofficial Hot-Topic of Straw Bale Building anno  2004 ?!?
 /       ISBBC 2004.
     by "rene.dalmeijer" rene.dalmeijer@...

Date: 19 Mar 2004 05:58:08 -0600
From: "rene.dalmeijer" rene.dalmeijer@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:The Unofficial Hot-Topic of Straw Bale Building anno  2004
?!?      /       ISBBC 2004.

Lars,

My suggestion for this was to make space in the program to enable a
discussion of the hot topic(s). These hot topics kind of occur
accidentally. I am sure one will come up. The topics Jeff and John mention
are always there but I am not sure if they are the hot topics that will
cause the buzz during ISBBC we will just have to wait and see.

At 10:03 AM 3/16/04, you wrote:
>Dear GSBN-reader:
>
>I would like your thoughts regarding a potential forum at the upcoming
>ISBBC in Denmark this June.
>
>It has been pointed out from several persons that at conferences there
>often seems to be one or two issues puzzling the subconscious mind of us all.
>
>At earlier conferences we have sensed issues such as "wall foot details",
>"earth render", "size (small)", "prefered wall
>structure (mainstream versus eco)".
>
>So: what is today's hot issue in your neck of the woods ?
>
>Kind regards
>ISBBC / Lars Keller

>Deze e-mail is door E-mail Virus Scan van Het Net gecontroleerd op
>virussen. Zie voor meer informatie: http://www.hetnet.nl/evs/

Rene Dalmeijer