GSBN:Update no 4: ISBBC 04 * Education - the Next Generation

Email-update no 4. April 14, 2004.

ISBBC 04   FRILAND - DENMARK
Education - The Next Generation

Sign Up
It is now time to finally sign up for the ISBBC.
To be officially signed up you need to do 2 things: 1) complete the registration form at www.thelaststraw.org , and 2) pay your participation fee. Once we have received your payment we confirm by sending you an invoice and a registration letter.

Summer of Building
The awareness of the Summer of Building is starting to show.
We get far more applications from students than from building projects though.
We acknowledge the fact that when you are involved in a building project you are often very busy. We therefore urge those who know of a relevant bulding project to look into whether or not that building project ought to sign up, and might even benefit from doing so.

the Tours
Itiniraries, dates and prices are now available online. Seats will be limited. Signing up is done via the ISBBC registration form.

Forums / Presentations / Workshops
Online you will find a list of the events presently confirmed.
Gradually we will ad supplementary information as it is provided to us.
We invite you to contact us if you are considering to present a Forum, Presentation, Workshop, etc.

As a last teaser you might find joy in the fact that the list of people who have contacted us individuallly and for their own reasons passed the 300 mark with Daniel Canal from Espa?a two weeks ago. And due to logistics we will be closing at app. 150 participants.  :-)

Best wishes
ISBBC / Lars Keller

Contact address: isbbc@...

(The last few days have shown signs that Spring is about to return to Denmark.
The farmers are preparing their soil for the new season, on Friland the buzz of selfbuilders is slowly growing, and the ISBBC 2004 will be up and running two months from now.)