Re: GSBN:TLS on CD-Rom

Joyce - GREAT!!!!  what a resource this will be!!!

Please reserve a copy for CASBA - and perhaps we
should discuss CASBA carrying extra copies for sale
with our other items???- certainly would be willing to
do so.

Maurice

--- Joyce Coppinger jc10508@... wrote:
> Please share this message with others!
>
> TLS (The Last Straw Journal) on CD-Rom? Yes, that's
> right, the best of the
> first 40 issues of TLS (1993 through 2003) will soon
> be available on a fully
> indexed, searchable CD-Rom. Expected to be available
> in June 2004 at a price
> of $35 USD plus shipping/handlng, you can now
> pre-order and ensure you get
> your copy hot off the press. Pre-ordered copies are
> being offered at a
> discounted price of $30 USD, shipping included. The
> funds raised through
> pre-orders will help TLS with production costs.
>
> Here's an order form to use in placing your order:
>
> Name
>
> Address
>
> City/Town
>
> State/Province
>
> Zip/Postal Code
>
> Country
>
> I would like to pre-order (insert # of copies here)
> of the TLS CD-Rom at the
> special rate of $30 USD each. Please send a check or
> money order payable to
> The Last Straw Journal or fill in the credit card
> information below and mail
> to to GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706
> USA or fForm can be
> faxed to 402.483.5161, or you may order vial email
> at
> thelaststraw@...:
>
> Card #
>
> Expiration date
>
> Name on face of card
>

> For more information, contact the TLS Business
> office:
> thelaststraw@... or 402.483.5135.
>

> Why a CD-Rom? As anyone who has subscribed to TLS
> for a long time will know,
> a collection of TLS issues represents a wealth of
> knowledge about strawbale
> and natural building. But, as anyone who has flipped
> through their back
> issues trying to find that one article they remember
> from years past knows,
> it's not always easy to find what you need in those
> back issues.
>
> Searchable by issue, author, topic and key words,
> the new TLS CD-Rom will
> allow readers to find the information they need
> quickly and completely. Need
> to find everything we've published about moisture?
> In moments you'll have
> access to 10 years of collected wisdom (and the
> occasional folly!) on the
> subject.
>
> Whether you're a seasoned bale professional who
> needs quick access to
> specific research an how-to articles or a newcomer
> to bale building who
> needs to research the subject as completely as
> possible, the TLS CD-Rom will
> be an invaluable tool.
>
> ----
> For instructions on joining, leaving, or otherwise
> using the GSBN list, send email to
> GSBN@...HELP in the SUBJECT
> line.
> [...]

=====
Maurice and Joy Bennett

You must be the change you want to see in the world.   Gandhi