Re: GSBN:TLS on CD-Rom

Glad everyone is pleased that the TLS First Ten Years CD-Rom is coming out.

Just want to let you know that this was Judy Knox's idea and we're pleased
to be able to help this become a reality for everyone, especially Judy.
Chris Magwood and Julie Bowen deserve applause and should take a bow as they
have been doing all the editing and production work. I've just been guiding
the project along and managing the business side for TLS.

Thanks for your continued support! We appreciate it.

Joyce

--
Joyce Coppinger
Managing Edtor/TLS