-> FW: student in search
     by Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...
-> New GSBNer
     by billc_lists@...

Date: 26 Apr 2004 14:22:28 -0600
From: Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...
Subject: FW: student in search

If you can provide information for this student, please contact directly.
Thanks!

Joyce Coppinger

- ----------
From: aies36@...
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 22:10:53 +0200
To: thelaststraw@...
Subject: student in search

Dear Joyce,

I am a student in the Arava Institute for Enviromental Studies in Israel and
I am currently doing an independent study on the cost of natural building.
If it is possible to receive any information or articles relating to this
all-be-it wide subject, I would be very very very grateful.

Thank you,

Dvira Zamir