GSBN:Welcome Chris

Chris,

Welcome to GSBN. It was a shock to see you were not on GSBN. Now that this omission has been rectified I would like to introduce Chris. I can assure all others who don't know Chris. she is the one holding the SB/sustainable building flag very high down under specifically in Queensland but her enthusiasm spreads further reaching even as far as the Netherlands.