-> Welcome Chris
     by Rene Dalmeijer rene.dalmeijer@...

Date: 27 Apr 2004 06:50:00 -0600
From: Rene Dalmeijer rene.dalmeijer@...
Subject: Welcome Chris

Chris,

Welcome to GSBN. It was a shock to see you were not on GSBN. Now that this
omission has been rectified I would like to introduce Chris. I can assure
all others who don't know Chris. she is the one holding the SB/sustainable
building flag very high down under specifically in Queensland but her
enthusiasm spreads further reaching even as far as the Netherlands.

At 01:58 AM 4/27/04, you wrote:
>Hey Folks,
>
>Chris Newton of Brisbane (I think...), AU has recently joined GSBN.
>
><http://www.newtonhouse.info>
>

>--
>Bill Christensen
>http://sustainablesources.com/contact/
>
>Green Building Professionals Directory: http://directory.sustainablesources.com
>Sustainable Building Calendar: http://SustainableSources.com/calendar/
>Green Real Estate: http://SustainableSources.com/realestate/
>Straw Bale Registry: http://sbregistry.sustainablesources.com/
>Books/videos/software: http://bookstore.sustainablesources.com/

>Deze e-mail is door E-mail Virus Scan van Het Net gecontroleerd op
>virussen. Zie voor meer informatie: http://www.hetnet.nl/evs/

Rene Dalmeijer