Date: 27 Apr 2004 23:57:36 -0600
From: "chris newton" chris@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:Welcome Chris

Thanks Rene
I caught up with Michel Post last week. Michel and Patricia stayed with us
for a couple of days on there way from the Netherlands to the Great Barrier
Reef. (Door always open - we live half an hour south of Brisbane and half
and hour north of the Gold Coast a foothill suburb called Wolffdene - don't
bother about looking on the maps, it's smaller than Ganmain).
Looks like you are doing some amazing things in the Netherlands. Regretfully
we want be able to make it to the ISBBC but are looking forward to hearing
of the release on CD or DVD.
Can I send a poster of Straw Bale in Queensland to be put up on a wall
somewhere?
Regards Chris