Re: GSBN:TLS on CD-Rom

Hi Maurice,

I'm writing a fundraising letter to send to the California Rice Commission
and wheat/grain associations across the USA and Canada to help cover the
CD-Rom project's upfront costs. May I please use your "What a resource this
will be!" quote in the letter?

Joyce

on 4.22.2004 11:55 AM, Maurice Bennett at mbenn1035@...: