GSBN:Re: [Strawbale]SB critters and how to get rid of them?

Andre,

I have been looking into this as I was bored yesterday and it seems that
they are quite common during first warm weather after new
plastering/rendering work, and they are not just found in SB houses, any
house with the dampness from plaster drying out is susceptible, once the
plaster has fully dried out they usually dissapear.

There is also a pdf file in the SB-r-us website called Bugs-r-us posted by
Rob Tom,

bale on
Chug
chug@...