From: GSBN [<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:GSBN@...";>mailto:GSBN@...] On Behalf Of Jeff
Ruppert
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 5:49 PM
To: 'GSBN'
Subject: GSBN:Finding Outlets

So here is a more practical question.  Anyone have an efficient way of
finding buried electrical outlets (post-plaster)?  I know this seems
basic, but we lose one every other project or so.  Thought I would
lighten things up!  Any tricks to share?

Jeff Ruppert, P.E.
Principal

Odisea  LLC
Structural/Civil Engineering, Straw Bale Consulting, Construction
Services
2241 17th St.
Boulder, CO&#xCA; 80302
303.443.4335 o