-> Request for Photos
     by Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...

Date: 31 May 2004 15:05:53 -0600
From: Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...
Subject: Request for Photos

Hello everyone,

This summer we are finally finding time to put some ISBBC photographs on our
web site (The Last Straw journal - www.thelaststraw.org). So, we are asking
everyone to send in 72 dpi jpeg or tif files from the meetings and tours
related to ISBBC 1999 in San Francisco, ISBBC 2000 in Nebraska, ISBBC 2002
in Australia and, when you return home from ISBBC 2004 in Denmark, please
share your photos from that event, too.

In addition to posting your photos, we will be linking to web site with
ISBBC information on them.

If we receive too many photographs to include or duplicates which need to be
eliminated, please understand.

Please pass the word around and help us create these pages of projects,
buildings, memories and meetings.

We will gladly add papers presented and other documents from any of the
ISBBCs, so send them along, too.

Thanks so much,

Joyce

- --
Joyce Coppinger
Managing Editor/TLS
The Green Prairie Foundation for Sustainability/GPFS (publisher)
PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org