-> Re: GSBN:bugs in bales
     by "Chug." chug@...
-> RE: GSBN:fire testing UK and bugs in bales
     by "Strawbalefutures" info@...

Date: 17 Jul 2004 02:13:24 -0600
From: "Chug." chug@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:bugs in bales

Hi Bruce,

that you are turning your test results into a book is excellent news for
all baleheads, I think psochids are an area that could be looked into,  I
have heard of problems with these critters in SB buildings, and nobody
seems to know how or why they appear and then how or why they dissapear.
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.kcl.ac.uk/ip/bryanturner/other/index-psocids.html";>http://www.kcl.ac.uk/ip/bryanturner/other/index-psocids.html</a>
there is also a Bugs in Wet Conditions.pdf  in the files section of
SB-R-us.

keep up the excellent work
Cheers
Chug