Re: GSBN:bugs in bales

No stories for you at this time about bugs, unless you haven't heard the one
about the moth larvae that was dormant in the bales and hatched in a woman's
house after the house was built and the conditions were right for the moth
larvae to hatch. They subsequently disappeared or were drive out of the
home, or so I heard.

You probably have sent some preliminary information about the testing EBN
has done to Chris Magwood. Would you please share with me any preliminary
information you can...just like to keep in the loop. Thanks!

Joyce

on 7.16.2004 2:10 PM, Bruce King at ecobruce@...: